Spacious and Spectacular
About This Plan
- This spectacular Mediterranean home plan offers a variety of formal and informal settings for the large family. The foyer allows a view of the rear covered patio.
- Columns set off the formal living and dining rooms from the foyer.
- The master is on main and has a sitting room with covered patio access. That bath has dual vanities and two walk-ins (5'4" x 9'4" and 3'10" x 10'2").
- The family room is spacious and has access to the covered patio in back and has a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The kitchen has loads of counter space and an island. It is a bright space with the bayed breakfast area casting natural light to the space.
- A covered porch off the second-floor game room tops the entry
- porch, which has three inviting arches.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 3192D (3,154 sq. ft..
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,111 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,771 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 159 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 183 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick