Spacious Colonial with Man-Cave
About This Plan
- Every room is large and luxurious in this classic Colonial house plan that comes with wonderful extras.
- Gorgeous coffered ceilings can be found throughout the home, adding a high-end touch.
- Designed for large family gatherings, the dining room is over-sized and has a cozy fireplace to add the ambiance of firelight to your meals.
- On a practical note, the home has a friends entrance off to the side, a breakfast patio for outdoor dining and a pocket home office close to the kitchen.
- Homeowners get an amazing first floor master suite with two giant walk-in closets, one of which functions as a safe room with no windows.
- Four huge bedroom suites on the second floor are just steps away from the enormous game room with its coffered ceiling and handy half bath.
- Best of all, the man of the house gets a massive vaulted man cave all to himself over the three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,858 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,287 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,571 sq. ft.
- Entry: 122 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 478 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,050 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 126' 8"
- Max ridge height: 370' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1228 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick