Spacious Country-Style House plan
5 - 6
About This Plan
- This country-style house plan has shuttered windows and a wide covered porch with wooden handrails. Doors to the three-car garage open on the left side, not the front.
- Stepping into the two-story entry, you notice a parlor to the left and a stairway to the right. At the top of the stairs is a loft. Facing forward, the loft overlooks the entry, including a view of the plant shelf over the door. Facing the rear, it overlooks the vaulted great room.
- Four bedrooms are upstairs, along with a two-section bathroom, and a deep attic storage area. Two of the bedrooms have small gabled dormers; the third bedroom has a larger one. The fourth bedroom boasts the largest closet.
- Back on the main floor, the large kitchen is open to the great room and dining room. The kitchen ceiling is flat while the great room, dining room, and nearby four-season porch all have vaulted ceilings. The kitchen has a jumbo-size gas grill.
- Windows line two walls of the home plan's bright four-season porch. The master suite's deep walk-in closet doubles as a pass through connecting the two areas. Master bath amenities include: double vanity, shower and private toilet. The study could serve as a home office or bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,314 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,114 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,356 sq. ft.
- Storage: 155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss