Spacious Craftsman for a Large Family
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Plenty of bedrooms, patios, decks, recreation and great rooms have been designed into this multi-floor home.
- There are also two double car garages, one on either end of the home, both with extra storage space.
- But the best place to get away or enjoy the outdoors, is the large back covered patio, with built in grill and a spot all ready for a spa.
- There's even a wonderful front-facing courtyard with a trellis overhead to keep some of the heat of the day off.
- Or spend time with family and friends in the huge great room that is open to the high-end kitchen with its giant island.
- The first floor master bedroom is a true retreat with its sitting area, fireplace and private deck.
- A huge second floor laundry room serves all the upstairs bedrooms include master bedroom 2 that mirrors the one below.
- Finish the lower level to add extra square footage and gain an enormous rec room with wet bar, games room and an extra bedroom.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,602 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,624 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,978 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 207 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 405 sq. ft.
- Deck: 580 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 970 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5 or 6
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1499 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss