Spacious Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Craftsman style beam and corbel combinations along with dual column and stone accents give this home a flavor that is popular in today's market
- In just over 3,000 square feet, you'll not only find the expected great room, dining and kitchen combination, but a sunroom with circular vaulted ceiling and massive exposed wood beams in the ceilings.
- The master suite is located on the main floor and includes a step ceiling, large walk-in closet (11'4" by 7'4") and Jacuzzi tub.
- A second bedroom that can double as a den is found to the left of the entry at the front of the home.
- Upstairs, a loft with cathedral ceiling and two additional bedrooms, each with walk-in closet and full bath can be found.
- A side-load, three-stall garage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,045 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,976 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,069 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 10"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1068 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss