Spacious Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Although this handsome Craftsman house plan looks like it is on one level from the front, there are actually three floors of living space for your family to enjoy.
- Wood shakes and decorative wood trim give the home a custom look.
- Step into the wide foyer and be greeted with views of the rear covered porch, over 26' away.
- A curved island in the kitchen is an unusual touch and there's a giant walk-in pantry close by.
- The wrap-around deck lets you soak up the sun and views.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the great room and the large master suite that offers sliding glass doors to a rear deck.
- Homeowners can work out in the large exercise room that is part of the deluxe master suite.
- The second bedroom on this floor is huge and faces the front yard.
- Loft space on the second floor has an attached bathroom and looks down into the great room below.
- The whole family will love the lower level rec room with a big wet bar for entertaining.
- There are two more bedrooms on this level plus lots of covered patio space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,500 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,640 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 220 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 11"
- Depth: 72' 5"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 876 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot