Spacious Craftsman Style House Plan
About This Plan
- A fanned staircase separates the wide foyer from the great room of this stylish Craftsman house plan.
- Designed for a large family, you can all gather together in the huge great room or find seclusion in the den, bonus room or second floor lounge with its wet bar.
- Every bedroom is a generous size with walk-in closets for one and all.
- There is no formal dining room in this home, just a casual eating area with double doors to one of the two side patios.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with no stairs to climb.
- On the second floor a balcony bridge with open railing separates the bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,045 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,776 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,269 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 489 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 113 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 709 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss