Spacious Design with Two Gas Fireplaces
About This Plan
- A two-sided gas fireplace can be enjoyed from either the vaulted great room or the hearth room of this spacious country home plan. The hearth room, breakfast room and kitchen form one large space, interrupted only by an angled island with an eating counter.
- A pair of columns introduces the formal dining room.
- Another gas fireplace warms the master suite. Note the access from the bedroom to the large rear deck. In the sensational master bath, you find his and her walk-in closets on either side of a step-up whirlpool tub.
- Upstairs, a loft area with a game/media room overlooks the great room below. Bedroom two has its own bath. The third full bath, bedroom three and an office complete this floor.
- Ceilings: 9' standard first floor; 8' standard second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,914 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,291 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,623 sq. ft.
- Deck: 471 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 457 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick