Spacious European House Plan with Extras
About This Plan
- A huge open floor plan makes this regal European house plan shine.
- There are only two walls in the formal dining room so you can see straight into the enormous great room with its elegant coffered ceiling.
- A wide entryway opens into the kitchen that has a large island and six burner stove.
- Nearby, a giant walk-in pantry gives you lots of storage.
- Double doors in the breakfast nook open to the vaulted screened porch that has an outdoor fireplace to keep you warm on chilly nights.
- Located on the main floor, the upscale master suite has a bayed sitting area, two huge walk-in closets and an over-sized master bathroom.
- The second floor is quite spacious and holds three comfortable bedroom suites, a bonus room and a giant home office.
- An optional finished lower level treats you to a dedicated exercise room, a lower living room and best of all, a game room complete with a second kitchen and wine cellar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,046 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,316 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,730 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 195 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,341 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 935 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 8"
- Depth: 78' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 889 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12