Spacious European House Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- There's plenty of space in this four bedroom European treasure of a house plan but if you need more, you can finish the optional lower level.
- Everything you need is on the first floor including the gorgeous master suite with its bayed sitting area.
- The "hers" closet is enormous and has a center chest of drawers for jewelry and accessories.
- In the two-story great room, a wall of glass gives you views of the rear terrace.
- You'll never run out of counter space in the giant kitchen that has an island and a walk-in pantry for extra storage.
- Each bedroom suite on the second floor has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The front-facing suite could serve as a second master with its huge bathroom.
- By finishing the optional lower level, you gain an extra 2,234 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,748 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,148 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 4"
- Depth: 70' 2"
- Max ridge height: 37' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 878 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"