Spacious European House Plan with Two-Story Family Room
About This Plan
- Spiral columns support the stunning arched entryway on this spacious, European house plan, clad in stone and stucco.
- The heart of the home is located in the center of the design with an open-concept living space that extends onto a large covered porch, complete with an outdoor kitchen.
- The chef's kitchen is sure to inspire creativity when cooking, and a built-in bench in the attached breakfast nook adds character.
- The master suite is situated apart from the other family bedrooms for privacy, and includes a deluxe bathroom with a two-person shower, toilet room, and wardrobe with secret access to the study.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 supply their own full bathroom, and reside near the generously-sized laundry room.
- Three family bedrooms are located on the second level, along with a game room and library, each with a Juliet balcony that overlooks the family room below.
- A parking courtyard is created by three garage bays; a double garage that attaches to the rear, and a single garage bay attached by a portico.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,958 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,649 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,309 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 0"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 944 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12