Spacious Family Home Plan
About This Plan
- A spacious well-laid out floor plan is the hallmark of this very attractive Traditional home plan.
- All your holiday meals can be enjoyed in comfort in the large dining room that is open to the foyer and the living room beyond.
- The first floor guest suite has its own bath and a walk-in closet.
- There is plenty of room to spread out in the informal area in back, where an open floor plan combines the family room, keeping room, informal dining area and kitchen with its corner window and large island.
- A huge porch extends the living to the outdoors.
- All the remaining bedrooms are on the second floor including a bonus/play room and upstairs laundry room.
- The very special master suite has a tray ceiling and its own sitting area that makes a quiet retreat.
- Two extra-large walk-in closets and a spa bath with large shower complete the suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,636 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,236 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 499 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 8"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1044 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick