Spacious Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- With its stunning curb appeal and abundance of living space, this Florida house plan gives you a high-end home for your family.
- The unique floor plan is loaded with luxuries such as the special ceiling in the grand foyer that has a big curved bow window overlooking the ground floor covered lanai.
- Two walk-in pantries in the kitchen and lots of counter space make the home suitable for large scale entertaining.
- A circular dinette opens to the massive great room with two walls of sliding glass doors to take you outside.
- On the other side of the house, the opulent master suite boasts two enormous walk-in closets and a spa-like master bathroom with a huge two-entry walk-in shower.
- Take the residential elevator or the curved staircase to the upper floor with three bedrooms and a study.
- A huge covered balcony gives you outdoor space on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,379 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,564 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,815 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 95' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss