Spacious Florida House Plan with Piano Nook
About This Plan
- Bring your grand piano that will have its own nook where the whole house can hear and see it, thanks to the open floor plan.
- Don't have a piano? Then you can use the space as a reading nook.
- Cooking is easy in the over-sized kitchen with its huge island that gives you lots of extra counter space.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the enormous rear covered lanai.
- The master suite has a door to the lanai too as well as a sitting room and twin walk-in closets.
- Work from home in the quiet study way in the back of the house where noise won't be a problem.
- The two car garage is side load making it ideal for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,211 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,211 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 147 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 777 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 99' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 796 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss