Spacious Florida House Plan with Rec Room
About This Plan
- This exciting Florida house plan comes with a second floor rec room that has its own big covered balcony. It's a gorgeous place for the family to relax!
- A stunning floor plan gives you a huge, open living space on the main floor with no walls to block the views from room to room.
- Beamed, tray and coffered ceilings customize most of the rooms.
- The superb master suite is set off by itself for privacy and has a separate sitting room attached.
- A spacious outdoor living area lets you take advantage of the fresh air and has an outdoor fireplace and a summer kitchen with a pool bath close by.
- This home comes with both first and second floor laundry rooms - a wonderful feature.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 have double doors that takes you out to a big front-facing balcony.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in Lee & Collier Counties, Florida, as certain restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,738 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,390 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,348 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 801 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 478 sq. ft.
- Entry: 271 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 3"
- Depth: 99' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 990 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss