Spacious Home Plan with Ample Storage
About This Plan
- If you live in an area of the country where basements are not built, then peruse this house plan for great storage possibilities. An upper-level storage room offers 396 square feet of space for seasonal decorations and other items. In addition, the third stall of the garage provides extra storage space. Encompassing the home's wealth of storage is a charming facade. Three types of siding materials: shake shingles, stone, and lap siding, combine to accentuate the country-style exterior. A front porch and a pair of dormers accompany the portico with triangular braces in heralding a cheery neighborhood welcome.
- The split-bedroom floor plan speaks to homeowners who desire privacy. The master suite and an office line up on the left end of the plan. Separate corridor entrances lead to the office and master suite ensuring adequate separation. A triangular vault above the bedroom window displays the rear view in grand style. A spa tub, large shower, and spacious walk-in closet outfit the bath. Two other bedrooms are at the opposite end of the plan along with a bath that has a double-sink vanity and an enclosed toilet and tub compartment.
- The living spaces in the center of the floor plan flow together easily and are bright and open. The kitchen is tucked into a corner of the open area and has views of the great-room's fireplace and built-ins, as well as the backyard. Windows line the breakfast nook and great-room.
- The formal dining room also is steps away, next to the foyer. It includes space for a hutch and a pair of built-in display shelves.
- The basement stairs run under the stairs leading to the second floor storage space.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 69434AM and 69004AM.
Storage over garage
Basement stair location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,591 sq. ft.
- Storage: 396 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss