About This Plan
- Simplicity and time-tested design enforce this craftsman-style home with durability and unadorned elegance.
- This open plan enjoys main-level living with a bonus, upstairs storage space.
- The breathtaking, nearly 3,000 square foot main level features a vaulted great room, formal dining room, master suite, eating nook, two additional bedrooms and a three car garage.
- Unique built-ins give the home character, which include a seat in the foyer, a bench in the utility room, a desk in the eating nook, and displays in the dining room.
- With its impeccable details, this free flowing craftsman defines effortless style.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 69748AM, 69003AM and 69004AM.
Basement stair location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,735 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,735 sq. ft.
- Storage: 379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 776 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss