Spacious Home With Great Views to Rear and Finished Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- There is plenty of room on the main level alone of this European home plan with designer touches all throughout.
- Columns separate the formal dining room from the foyer and a coffered ceiling adds elegance.
- The main living space is huge with a wall of windows from which to view the huge deck and covered porch area.
- You will never run out of counter space in the big gourmet kitchen that enjoys the views from the sink.
- The screened deck has a cozy fireplace and makes a great outdoor dining spot.
- The luxurious master suite is the ultimate retreat with a big sitting area and romantic fireplace.
- In the spacious walk-in closet, his and her compartments keep things organized.
- A dramatic T-shaped staircase leads down to the massive lower level that is like another full house.
- This area was made for entertaining with a wine cellar, theater room, games room, craft room and a large wet bar/kitchen area.
- Two additional bedrooms share a hall bath in this home you will be proud to call your own!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,301 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,301 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,657 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 0"
- Depth: 113' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1636 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss