Spacious House Plan with Walk-out Lower Level
About This Plan
- A blend of siding materials add texture to the exterior of this spacious, house plan. The interior is oriented to take advantage of any rearward views with three levels of extended living space outdoors.
- Tall ceilings in the foyer provide a feeling of grandeur immediately upon entering. The family room opens to the kitchen and dining area, where an angled island includes a snack bar while defining the kitchen space.
- Two masters on the main level occupy the left side of the home; each suite includes their own bath that connects to a shared walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, the family room includes a private deck, and provides a flexible space for the family to enjoy.
- The walk-out, lower level boasts a sprawling family / media room and a kitchenette. Three secondary bedrooms also reside downstairs; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one neighbors a full bath.
- Entry from the 3-car garage leads to a mudroom with a powder bath, across from the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,212 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,188 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 732 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss