Spacious Log Home Plan
About This Plan
- Gables, dormers and a metal roof accent the front of this spacious log home.
- In back, the prow-shaped great room rises up for two stories, bringing in lots of light and views.
- A huge deck extends across the entire width of the rear of the home.
- The open layout combines the dining room, kitchen and great room for sweeping views.
- The ' suite is on the main floor while two over-sized bedrooms occupy the upper floor.
- Loft space overlooks the great room below through an open rail.
- Add more rooms by finishing the lower level off to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,167 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,007 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,160 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,007 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Attic: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 8" Second Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick