Spacious Modern Farmhouse House Plan
About This Plan
- Every room is large and comfortable in this spacious and up-to-date Farmhouse house plan.
- Magnificent views start right at the vaulted foyer as you step into the home.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the sight lines beautifully open and walls of glass along the back extend the views to the outside.
- A big window at the kitchen sink folds back so you can hand food and snacks outside.
- Numerous sliding glass doors get you outside quickly.
- Want some quiet time? Pocket doors close off a second living room that would make a wonderful media center.
- The master bedroom is just gorgeous and it is set off by itself to keep noise down.
- The massive master walk-in closet is over 24' wide and there's a siting alcove in the bedroom section.
- You can have two home offices or use one (or more) as a bedroom.
- Two large family bedrooms lie up on the second floor with a loft to relax in.
- The huge garage has 775 square feet that will hold 4 cars with room to spare.
- And when you want to expand, there is 3,000 square feet of unfinished basement waiting for your finishing touches.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,964 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,312 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 652 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,297 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 405 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 364 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 126' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss