Spacious Mountain Home Plan with Exercise Room off Primary Bedroom
About This Plan
- This luxury design is exclusive to Architectural Designs and presents a stone exterior, spacious interior with a vaulted ceiling above the great room, and a walk-out lower level.
- The rear wall is lined with windows in order for the great room, dining area, and kitchen to enjoy the views and natural lighting, while a large island anchors the space and serves as a natural gathering spot.
- The primary bedroom is located on the main level and is bordered by an exercise room and deluxe master bathroom with two walk-in closets and an oversized shower.
- The work-from-home resident will appreciate the home office near the formal entry, and the loft above one of the 2-car garages lends a versatile space for all to enjoy.
- The fun continues downstairs, complete with a family / game room with a kitchen, two bedrooms, a covered patio, and dedicated storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,943 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,644 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,563 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 736 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 6"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1735 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front