Spacious Mountain Home Plan with Lower-level In-law Suite
About This Plan
- This spacious, mountain home plan is ideal for a sloped lot with rearward views. The lower-level, in-law suite includes a living room with access to a covered porch, kitchenette, full bath, and bedroom.
- The heart of the home combines the great room, dining area, and kitchen with a fireplace and surrounding built-ins adding warmth to the shared living space. French doors lead to a sizable sun room, which extends to a back deck.
- The cooktop island is surrounded by U-shaped counters, while cabinet doors reveal a hidden, walk-in pantry.
- The main-level, master suite leads to two home offices, ideal for the work-at-home residents. Two separate en suites lead to walk-in closets that connect in the laundry room.
- Two additional bedrooms reside on the lower level, along with a large recreation room, wet bar, full bath, and the in-law suite.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,356 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,947 sq. ft.
- Deck: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 65 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 638 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 99' 9"
- Depth: 84' 3"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 936 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 14' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Garage 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss