Spacious Mountain House Plan with 4-Car Garage and Workshop
About This Plan
- This spacious, mountain house plan boasts exterior craftsman details, along with exposed beams on the gabled front porch and corresponding back porch. The car enthusiast will appreciate the 4-car garage, complete with a workshop / storage area.
- Upon entering, the great room and kitchen greet you, with a large, L-shaped island anchoring the living space. Guests may choose a seat at the bar-height snack bar, or the adjoining dining room for more formal meals.
- Large windows take advantage of any rearward views, as well as allow the natural light to permeate the open layout. Enjoy the comfort and warmth of the indoor, or outdoor, fireplace, while the wrap-around back porch invites you to enjoy the elements.
- Retreat to the main-level master suite, which highlights a fireplace and secluded sun deck. The lavish en suite features a separate tub and shower, dual sinks, and a sizable walk-in closet. A second bedroom on the opposite side of the home provides an ideal space for guests.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located upstairs, each with their own full bath. Across the hall, a generous bonus room - factored into the total living area of the home - offers the kids a creative space to enjoy their downtime.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,040 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,546 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 150' 0"
- Depth: 118' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2198 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss