Spacious Mountain House Plan with Beautiful Rear Views
About This Plan
- The exterior of this mountain house plan showcases gable roofs with deep overhangs supported by timber brackets, stone accents, modern metal rain awnings above the garage and windows, and an expansive double-decker back porch.
- The corresponding, elegant interior boasts tray ceilings, rustic exposed beams, custom built-ins, and spacious service areas. For added privacy, the master bedroom is located on the main level, while all secondary bedrooms reside downstairs.
- Upon entering, the formal dining area sits to the left and french doors to the right lead to a quiet study. The light-filled great room offers amazing rearward views, a fireplace, and large sliding doors to the covered deck.
- A screened porch off the breakfast nook allows for outdoor dining, and the adjacent kitchen includes a large, curved island and a sizable walk-in pantry. The laundry facilities and mudroom are easily accessible from the kitchen and lead to the angled, 3-car garage.
- Retreat to your luxurious master bedroom, which includes sliding doors to the back deck, a stone fireplace, and an ensuite with dual closets, a separate tub and shower, and a private toilet room.
- The stairs will guide you down to a spacious entertainment room with a wet bar, fireplace, and attached game room. Four additional bedrooms reside on the lower level, along with two full bathrooms, and a wine cellar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,007 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,192 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,815 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 115 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,130 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 255 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 623 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 6"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 848 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12