Spacious New American Farmhouse Plan with Angled 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- The exterior of this home draws visual interest with the accents of metal roofing, large windows and stunning truss entry way. This is all complimented by the stone skirt and accent stone siding.
- Over the threshold and into the spacious foyer, one can gaze into the formal dining room or into the great room straight ahead. Here you will also find the staircase leading to the upper floor.
- The open floor plan, from the great room to the kitchen, makes it the perfect place for entertaining. Large windows fill this space with natural light, while allowing you to enjoy your beautiful view.
- To the right, discover the luxurious master suite, complete with its own gas fireplace and private access to the screened porch. The master bath contains plenty of amenities including a large 2-sink vanity with a makeup counter and a huge master closet. This side of the home also contains a guest room, or study, with a full bath.
- Heading upstairs you will find bedrooms 3 and 4 each with their own private bathroom and desk alcove. Bedroom 5 rests near a sizable loft.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the basement and build in reverse with house plan 70621MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,140 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,895 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,245 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 423 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 2"
- Depth: 92' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 934 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick