Spacious Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the side, this Northwest house plan has drive-under garages that hold three cars plus storage.
- The finished lower level includes an informal family foyer plus a huge rec room and dry storage room.
- Another big foyer can be found on the main floor along with a spacious den with attached bathroom.
- The L-shaped main living area is all open concept with lots of room to move around.
- Sliding glass doors take you to a giant outdoor living area, covered to shelter you from sun and rain.
- In the sleeping area on the second floor, a laundry room serves all four bedrooms.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,410 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,861 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,743 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1158 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss