Spacious Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- With its classic good looks and one level living, this Prairie style house plan has much to offer your family.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out of the main living areas in the winter.
- Double doors to the right open up to a large coat closet or carve out a private entry to the home office making it ideal for a home-based business.
- The open floor plan is a delight to live in with views that run from room to room.
- You can fit six stools at the giant kitchen island that adds extras counter space and storage too.
- The outdoor living room is covered to shelter you from sun and rain.
- In the private master suite, the spacious bathroom holds a stand alone tub and enough room for a make-up area for the lady of the house.
- Two family bedrooms are all the way on the other side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,221 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,221 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,221 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 497 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss