Spacious Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- From the front, this Ranch house plan appears to be one level but a finished lower floor boosts your living space greatly.
- The wide front porch is matched by another even bigger porch in back.
- A two-sided fireplace warms both the formal dining room and the great room.
- The home also comes with a main floor den and theater room where you can enjoy family movie nights.
- The two bedrooms on this floor are separated for privacy.
- Stairs take you down to a spacious great room, another office and two more bedrooms.
- There's plenty of storage space as well plus a two car side load garage that suits the home for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,715 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,183 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 3"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 651 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss