Spacious Ranch House Plan with Rear Carport
About This Plan
- Three dormers protrude from the gable roof on this spacious, ranch house plan, complete with a charming front porch and 2-car carport attached to the rear.
- Upon entering, the foyer leads to the formal dining room and beyond to the kitchen, where U-shaped counters surround a prep island.
- A counter-height bar links the family room with the kitchen, while a corner fireplace provides a sense of warmth throughout the shared living space. Retreat to the covered porch to enjoy the rearward views.
- The master bedroom is forward facing, and features a 5-fixture bath and a roomy walk-in closet. A nearby computer room provides a centralized space for electronics.
- Three additional bedrooms each have access to a nearby full bath, and a game room provides an ideal space for family fun.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,010 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,010 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 606 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 95' 5"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 806 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12