About This Plan
- Every room in this stunning design is spacious and welcoming, allowing you to live and entertain in style.
- An elegant foyer with two-story tray ceiling greets your guests upon entering the home.
- Double doors lead to the vaulted study on the right while the formal dining room on the left will hold all your guests comfortably.
- With a fireplace flanked by built-ins and French doors leading to the covered porch, the two-story great room makes a dramatic impression.
- No worries about anyone bumping into each other in the spacious kitchen that opens to the breakfast nook made for informal dining.
- A vaulted keeping room is right in view with another fireplace as the focal point.
- Much in demand, the master suite lies on the first floor to save steps, with a walk-in closet that is room-sized.
- Each of the three bedrooms on the second floor sports a tray ceiling and has a walk-in closet.
- Loft space overlooks the great room below.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,138 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,982 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection
- Sloping Lot