Spacious Rustic Craftsman Plan with Expansive Back Porch and Study
About This Plan
- Decorated gables, cedar shake siding, stone accents, and arched windows enhance the exterior of this Rustic Craftsman home plan that delivers a spacious interior filled with custom features and elegant ceiling treatments.
- Multiple large gathering spaces encourage you to host for the holidays, while the central kitchen provides enough room for more than one cook. A circular breakfast nook overlooks the partially covered deck that connects to a screened porch.
- The left wing of the home is dedicated to the homeowner and boasts a study with a craft room attached, as well as the master suite with a sitting nook, oversized shower in the ensuite, and massive walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom is nestled behind the 3-car garage, while bedrooms 2 and 3 share the second level with a loft.
- Other notable features include a storm / safe room, wine room, kennel, and sizable walk-in pantry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,530 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,513 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,017 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 126' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1273 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"