Spacious Sleeping Loft
About This Plan
- Boxed columns dress up the front porch of this charming design, and a seamed metal roof protects the home from the elements.
- A vaulted ceiling adds volume to the great room, which is warmed by its fireplace and is open to the dining room and the kitchen.
- In the kitchen, there is a walk-in pantry and peninsula eating bar. The dining room accesses a screened porch, ideal for outdoor meals.
- A full bath serves the first-floor bedroom with a washer and dryer nearby.
- Upstairs, both the bedroom and sleeping loft have access to the bathroom with dual vanities. A walk-in closet is found off the bath, and French doors in the loft open to allow a view of the great room below.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- See these related cottage house plans: 59156ND, 59151ND, 59152ND, 59154ND, and 59160ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,903 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 747 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 304 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 41' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick