Spacious Southern Home Plan with In-Law Suite
About This Plan
- This estate-sized, Southern home plan, wrapped in stone, features a dramatic and luxurious interior, complete with multiple (two-story) living areas, along with quieter spaces, like the library and study.
- Double doors, topped by an arched window, permit access inside, where an elegant curved staircase greets you in the spacious foyer.
- An excess of counter space in the kitchen allows you to spread out when entertaining, and a formal dining room and breakfast nook provide plenty of dining options. Retreat to the covered patio for outdoor enjoyment.
- The in-law suite is a highlight of this home plan, ideal for family members or a boomerang kid, and features a bedroom, full bath, den area, and galley-style kitchenette, as well as a private entrance from the outside.
- The master suite is tucked away towards the rear of the home, and includes a private patio, elegant ceiling, and a fireplace. The en suite mimics your favorite spa and includes two, sizable closets; one offers access to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 can be found on the second level, each with their own full bath, and linked by a shared balcony. Everyone will enjoy the game room, and a loft above the library leads to a hidden nook, accessible behind a bookshelf.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,963 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,034 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 118' 0"
- Max ridge height: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 896 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12