Spacious Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Four sturdy columns support the gracious front porch of this appealing Southern house plan.
- Inside, both the formal and informal areas of the home have open layouts for terrific sightlines.
- Relax in the shade of the covered rear porch or bask in the sun on the patio area.
- Homeowners will love the big master suite that comes with a separate sitting room that has a door to the rear porch.
- An added plus is the reinforced safe room attached to the huge walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have a dressing area with a sink for each bedroom.
- A bonus room over the garage gives you the option of more living space plus an extra bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,615 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick