Spacious Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Balance and symmetry across the front give this Traditional house plan an imposing presence.
- The large foyer is nice and wide and has wonderful views of the curved staircase.
- On each side of the foyer, both the sun room and formal dining room have cozy fireplaces.
- In back, a coffered ceiling crowns the over-sized family room that has a corner fireplace.
- Another corner fireplace can be found in the study and there's even an outdoor fireplace on the covered lanai.
- A pocket office by the kitchen is a great place to keep the family computer out of the family room.
- The giant master suite has an elegant double tray ceiling, two big walk-in closets and a luxurious master bathroom with a big soaking tub.
- Upstairs, you'll have lots of storage with walk-in closets in each bedroom and in the loft area.
- Send the kids to play in the enormous rec room and there's even a sunken bonus room over the garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,404 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,460 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,944 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 496 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 929 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery