Spacious Transitional Home Plan with Home Office
About This Plan
- Country living is reborn with this transitional home plan that presents plenty of character and curb appeal. The spacious design includes a home office, large service areas, and a main-floor master bedroom.
- Two-story ceilings soar above the foyer and great room, providing a glimpse onto the second level, while an oversized opening connects to the eat-in kitchen.
- Enjoy grilling or dining outdoors on the rear patio, accessible from the dining area and master bedroom.
- Retreat to the main-level master bedroom and find a roomy 5-fixture bathroom with his and hers closets.
- Five good-sized bedrooms are located upstairs, along with a large bunk room for sleepovers with friends and family.
- The optional lower level offers an additional 2,998 sq ft of living space partitioned into a party room with a full kitchen, exercise room, and media (or golf simulator) room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,522 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,603 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1205 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"