Spacious Two-Story Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This two-story Traditional house plan has all the features a large family will appreciate.
- A beautiful two-story entry foyer makes a great first impression when you enter the home.
- The open layout serves up wonderful views from room to room and there's a quiet study for when you want alone time.
- Even the large mud room is special with its built-in cubbies and big walk-in coat closet.
- All four bedrooms are upstairs with the master suite having the best location in back.
- A three car side load garage makes this home ideal for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,724 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,403 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,321 sq. ft.
- Deck: 170 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 130 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 733 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss