Spanish Colonial With Central Courtyard
About This Plan
- An angled entry porch opens to a beautiful reception area in this special Spanish Colonial Revival luxury home plan.
- Double doors throughout the home open onto a center loggia with a beautiful courtyard beyond.
- The kitchen and gathering room are melded together to form one extra-large space that has a wide open feeling.
- Step into your wine cove and relax on the private side patio.
- The owner's suite receives the royal treatment with a separate sitting area with a mini-kitchenette.
- A compartmented walk-in closet has his and her sections.
- The second floor is huge with four full bedroom suites, an activity room and snack area.
- A covered balcony can be accessed through the hall or bedrooms 5 and 6.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,463 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,729 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,734 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 331 sq. ft.
- Entry: 16 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 68' 4"
- Depth: 88' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss