Spanish Courtyard Home Plan
About This Plan
- A private front courtyard introduces you to this elegant Spanish style home.
- A vaulted ceiling raises the great room up and a quiet guest suite is set off by itself.
- This home has not one, but two studies, one of which is set in a 12' circular shape.
- The dining room, nook and kitchen face out to a lovely side porch with grilling area.
- The owner's suite is also set off by itself with a huge soaking tub and grand walk-in closet.
- A delightful playroom on the second floor mirrors the circular study below.
- The private bedroom on this level would function well as an in-law suite.
- The roof is a truss design and has a 4 on 12 pitch.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,247 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,630 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 617 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 577 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 104' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 781 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss