Spectacular 5-Bed Farmhouse with Multiple Porches and 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Enjoy Southern living with this beautiful, 5-bedroom farmhouse plan. The front elevation offers a large, covered porch with a french-door, front entry and a cross, gabled roof.
- The front door leads you into the family room, which includes a fireplace surrounded by built-ins, and opens to the dining room and kitchen. A large island and walk-in pantry provide ample storage and workspace for the modern chef.
- Your master suite awaits down the hall and features tall, sloped ceilings and a master bath with dual sinks, a separate tub and shower, and a large, master closet with an island. Two additional bedrooms reside on the main level and share the main-level, 4-fixture bathroom.
- Bedrooms four and five reside on the second level on either side of a common area and 4-fixture bathroom.
- A mud room and laundry room sit just inside the 3-car, side-entry garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,245 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,538 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 707 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 708 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 905 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick