Spectacular Two-Story House Plan with Second-Level Master
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This spectacular, 4-bedroom house plan offers the amenities that so many homeowners are searching for today.
- The "plaza" style garage entry affords this design to be placed on difficult sites. The main level has a bedroom with a full bathroom, which is perfect for guests or can be used as a home office.
- The keeping room is a great place to spend time with family and friends. The extra-large mud room and laundry area will accommodate an active family's needs for storage and organization.
- The upper level has the master suite complete with a spa bath and two bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom and walk-in closets. An interactive family room can be used as a media room, playroom or exercise room.
- The optional bonus room has a separate entrance via a stairway from the garage perfect for live-in-help or a returning college student.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,295 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,744 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,551 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 443 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,744 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 4"
- Depth: 79' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick