Splendid New American Home Plan with Pocket Office
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Forward-facing gables line the front elevation, while a blend of siding materials increase visual interest and curb appeal on this New American home.
- Upon entering, a pocket door reveals a cozy office space with a window overlooking the front porch. Straight ahead, discover an open layout, which combines the great room, dining area, and kitchen.
- Counter-height seating at the island provides a casual space to dine or snack, while keeping the cook company.
- The owner's suite includes its own foyer, and the step ceiling adds an elegant touch. The attached bath includes a commode room and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on the opposite side of the home, and share the hall bath.
- Entry from the double garage leads into a mudroom with a drop zone, which neighbors the laundry room.
Alternate Master Bath
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,619 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front