Splendid Old Florida Style House Plan
About This Plan
- The front porch of this splendid Florida style house plan rises up to provide a second floor balcony above, doubling it's charm.
- A metal roof and crisp wood trim make the home sparkle.
- Views start right from the front door with the open floor plan allowing for sweeping views.
- Every room in the house gets a tray ceiling, even the outdoor covered lanai with its fireplace and grilling station.
- The upscale kitchen boasts a six burner cooktop, a walk-in pantry and a huge island that seats four people.
- Double doors in the plush master suite lead right out to the pool deck.
- Take the stairs or the residential elevator to the upper floor where the TV room has a wet bar and two doors to an outdoor balcony.
- Bedroom 3 has double doors to the lovely front balcony.
- Bonus space at the back has an optional extra bathroom and a gorgeous ceiling treatment.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,108 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,169 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,939 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 402 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 175 sq. ft.
- Entry: 52 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 74' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 797 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Framing Type: Truss