Splendid Old Florida Style House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The front porch of this splendid Florida style house plan rises up to provide a second floor balcony above, doubling it's charm.
- A metal roof and crisp wood trim make the home sparkle.
- Views start right from the front door with the open floor plan allowing for sweeping views.
- Every room in the house gets a tray ceiling, even the outdoor covered lanai with its fireplace and grilling station.
- The upscale kitchen boasts a six burner cooktop, a walk-in pantry and a huge island that seats four people.
- Double doors in the plush master suite lead right out to the pool deck.
- Take the stairs or the residential elevator to the upper floor where the TV room has a wet bar and two doors to an outdoor balcony.
- Bedroom 3 has double doors to the lovely front balcony.
- Bonus space at the back has an optional extra bathroom and a gorgeous ceiling treatment.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.