Splendid Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This modern-style Prairie house plan with sleek details makes use of every inch of living space.
- The open concept living space includes a kitchen dining and great room space that is large enough for family gathering.
- The master suite lies to the right of the entry and includes a spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- The second bedroom is found to the left of the entry and pleases with its private bath and walk-in closet.
- The den lies to the right of the entry but can also be used as a third bedroom.
- A large covered porch is accessed off the dining area to provide even more living area.
- The three-stall garage is a side-load with extra storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 715 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss