Splendid Tudor House Plan
About This Plan
- Tudor detailing and stonework create a charming facade for this Tudor house plan.
- Coffered ceilings top the impressive living and dining room that share a two-way fireplace.
- The spacious stair hall is open to the kitchen and large breakfast nook.
- On the second floor, the front-facing bedroom 3 boasts a vaulted ceiling while bedroom 4 gets two charming dormer windows.
- In the comfortable master suite, a tray ceiling adds elegance and the master bathroom gets two sinks and both a tub and a shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,238 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,516 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,722 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side