Split Bed Acadian House Plan with Optional Bonus Room
About This Plan
- An 8'-deep porch with four cedar posts sits in front of this 4-bed Acadian house plan with a brick exterior.
- The foyer has a 12' ceiling and leads you to the massive family room with fireplace and access to the rear porch with outdoor kitchen and fireplace as well.
- The sturdy kitchen island has a double sink and dishwasher on the working side and seating for friends on the other. Open to the family room and dining room, and with a walk-in pantry steps away from the garage entrance, this is a well-thought-out kitchen design.
- The master bedroom has a tray ceiling. The bath gives you dual vanities, two walk-in closet a spa tub and a two-person walk-in shower.
- A mudroom off the garage has a built-in bench and a roomy utility room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,602 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,602 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 262 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 459 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 888 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"