Split-Bed Country Ranch House Plan with Carport
About This Plan
- Enjoy the simple and classic exterior of this country ranch house plan, which features an open concept living space, 3 bedrooms, and a carport attached to the rear of the home.
- The charming entry porch welcomes you inside where the family room greets you immediately upon entering. Clear views into the dining area and kitchen creates a comfortable space for family and friends to gather.
- A rear-facing bay window carves out the ideal space for a dining table, and the nearby peninsula-style counter can serve as a buffet when entertaining.
- The master bedroom is set apart from the other family bedrooms for more privacy, while bedrooms 2 and 3 are separated by a full bath.
- Park your vehicle beneath the carport for protection from the elements, and enter the home through the combined mud / laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,939 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,939 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 110 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Carport: 440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 52' 2"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 On 12; 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss