Split Bed Craftsman Ranch
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A step ceiling in the entry greets you as you enter this 3 bed ranch home plan.The main living area consists of the kitchen, hearth room, dining area and spacious great room.
- Across the home you'll find interesting ceiling treatments including vaulted, tray and tray vaulted ceilings.
- The great room has a vaulted ceiling and is separated from he hearth room by a 2-sided fireplace.
- The kitchen has views to the hearth room and is open to the bayed dining room as well. French doors there take you out back where a patio or deck would give you a great spot for outdoor enjoyment.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and direct access to the laundry.
- Two additional bedrooms lie to the left of the entry and have access to the bathroom just off the hallway.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,311 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 844 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms