Split-Bed Florida Home Plan with Study
About This Plan
- Enjoy the convenience of one-level living with this Florida home plan, which features a split-bedroom layout, along with an open living space in the center of the design.
- From the foyer, a quiet study resides on the other side of french doors, while straight ahead a sizable great room features a coffered ceiling, wet bar, and oversized sliding door that leads to the outdoor living space.
- The simple flow of the gourmet kitchen is ideal for entertaining with its central island, nearby walk-in pantry, and adjoining dining area.
- The privately situated master suite presents two walk-in closets and a 5-fixture ensuite with a freestanding tub.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size and can be found near the laundry room and 2-car garage.
- Building Restrictions: This plan may not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,230 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 390 sq. ft.
- Entry: 71 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 85' 2"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 507 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss